Tues Dec 7 Trade Signals & Journal

20211207

Short 3 MNQ 16185.5, 16185.5, 16185.5, -3.5, -3.5, -3.5, 
Short 3 MNQ 16229.75, 16229.75, 16229.75, -5.25, -5.25, -5.25, 
 
Total MNQ -27.25
 
It's not that I prefer fighting the trend, it's just that when Persistent Trend formations are all you are offered, with shallow pullbacks, and repeated stretches past the Serial Sequent algorithm and the TrueTrend Momentum Indicator, opportunities for position entry are scant, and since I only trade the 1st Frame now, it's either I find some signals in that hour and half of the day's initial trading, or I close up empty handed altogether.   
 
But today, I knew better than to repeatedly throw money after weak reversal signals almost from the get go: I failed to take the first in-trend buy signal to participate in this Persistent bull in the very early going of the session.   I Goldie-Locked the call by demanding a few more points in the pullback, (as if the porridge wasn't already hot enough already) and instead of capturing a set of Longs to ride the trip up to new highs and beyond, I was left empty handed and felt compelled to take the only signals being subsequently offered.... weak short signals against a strong bull Persistent Trend.   I tried twice in these fading levels, and then decided to hold onto the nice profits I had made the previous day in the larger NQ contract, albeit by accident, and closed shop up for the day.