Tues Feb 25 Trade Signals and Journal

20200225
Short 1 9161.0, -2.25
Short 2 9175.0, 9175.0, +10.0, +29.75
Total +37.5

Sometime before I was fully awake this morning I 'daydreamed' of the trade I would be offered in the early going as the market prepared for a big recovery rally, and how I would hold it perhaps well into the frame. But by the time of the opening bell that slumber state was well behind me, and similar to yesterday, I was offered a short sale in the NQ in the early going, and found myself covering my potential short runner with my daily frame goal already in hand. Sometime later I remembered my semi slumber dream, with the NQ down some 200 points.. Where was my rally? Trade what's in front of you. Stick to your Trade Plan. Ignore what's in your head. The money that is lost and the opportunities that are missed in the market each day are missed by those who think they know which way the market is SUPPOSED to go.