Thurs Jan 2 Trades & Journal

20140102
Long 2 TF 1148.0, 1148.2, +3.0, +0.7
Total TF +3.7


Data problems nearly kept from being able to see my charts for the 1st Frame, but finally cleared up just after the 10:00am economic reports. I missed an Opening ORB trade in the YM, as I worked on refreshing and clearing my program data buffers. Fortunately, I missed no Pre-News setups there, as that is one of my favored Trade Plan Entry Models, and was able to capture the buy signal at the low. I did call one more pullback buy opp in the TF contract, but went unfilled. All-in-all, an ok way to begin the New Year nonetheless. Stay focused. Now is the time to renew all your resolutions to become a more consistently profitable trader. Focus your mind. Become determined to take the trade models you have in your plan without hesitation. Weed out and disgard those trade models that are inconsistent and do not inspire confidence.